Chloroquine, Hydroxychloroquine (less toxic quinolone-derivative of chloroquine) and remdesivir and are drugs being assessed for their potential to slow COVID-19 disease progression or improve survival…
Read top articles from our Health Experts
Adverse drug reactions (ADRs) are the 4th leading cause of death annually in US alone, ahead of pulmonary disease, diabetes, AIDS, pneumonia and automobile deaths causing:
- Over 106,000 deaths; and
- 74,000 emergency room visits; and
- 19, 000 hospitalizations annually.
Current Pharmacovigilance resources are:
- Provider focused; and
- Leave the decision making in the hands of 3rd parties; and
- Are not universally applicable due to geographic fragmentation in:
- Drug branding; and
- Use of generic drugs; and
- Non-liable stakeholders due to differences in insurance structure; and
- Enforcement of medical profession liability; and
- Medicine prescription and dispensing practices etc.
ALL THESE ARE THE DRIVERS FOR A UNIVERSALLY FUNCTIONAL, PATIENT DRIVEN POTENTIAL ADR TESTING/ REPORTING SYSTEM.
ContraRx offers the most current and technologically advanced patient centric Health drug data and drug decision support engine for patient self-reporting. Our patient driven drug monitoring system is designed to overcome the current challenges and shortcomings. Our intelligent algorithms enable the users from diverse geographic locations to easily and efficiently input queries using regionally prevalent drug and generic brand names.
Additionally, ContraRx integrates auxiliary services impacting safe drug consumption to offer the best in class Pharmacovigilance tools for our users, synchronized with our PharmacoAdherence (medication non-adherence) and Pharmacogenomics (genetic make-up based variability to drug response) suite of offerings.
- 125-bit end to end encryption
- Records are accessible only by you
- Access your records from anywhere
- No need to carry your medical prescriptions with you
- Best in class security features