Hormonal Contraceptive Drug Drug Interactions (DDIs) Questionnaire for Female Consumers
1. What is your age group?
2. Have you ever been prescribed hormonal contraceptives (HCs)?
3. Have you ever consumed HCs?
if yes which contraceptive/s?
4. Are you aware of possible Drug Drug Interactions while taking HCs?
5. Are you aware of possible Drug Herbal Products Interactions while taking HCs?
6. Are you aware of possible Drug Food Interactions while taking HCs?
7. Has your health care provider ever discussed possible DDIs when prescribing HCs?
8. Has your pharmacist ever discussed possible DDIs when dispensing HCs?
9. While on contraceptives, have you ever co-consumed the following classes of drugs:
Anti HIV drugs
Anti fungal medicine
Anti Seizure drugs
Thyroid hormone drugs
10. Do you think there is a need to increase awareness and education about Drug Drug Interactions while consuming HCs?
Subscribe to Contrarx Newsletters.
I agree to contrarx
and the conditions of use.